Senior Project Manager
The right candidate shall have relevant Project and/or Programme Management experience gained over a period of no less than 10 years.
- Suitably qualified in project and programme management (degree and/or professional qualified to a Chartered Body);
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving expertise, with the ability to draw on and apply lessons learned from other operating environments
- Has led the successful delivery of projects in complex programmes in similar operating environments to Network Rail
- Responsible for managing teams to provide multi-disciplinary skills and services to meet programme and/or project objectives
- Strong management and leadership qualities demonstrable through their daily actions and engagement with individuals
- Capability to hold key client relationships, managing communication effectively both upstream and downstream
The duties and responsibilities are anticipated as, but not limited to the following:
- To lead and direct one or more multi-discipline projects consisting of project management teams, including design and construction, commercial, planning, testing and commissioning and support personnel.
- Oversees and ensures high quality output for the programme and/or project s/he is responsible for
- Direct responsibility for the provision of safe design and construction, procurement, cost control, testing and commissioning
- To be responsible for providing a professional, first class, consistent and effective project management service
- The provision of a safe working environment in the execution of work directly under their responsibility
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set that our client is looking for, apply with your current CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.