Due to an exciting period of growth which is seeing an increase in project wins, our client, a leading engineering and maintenance provider, has an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Advisor to join their friendly, established team at their head office in Warrington.
As Payroll Advisor you will responsible for the production of a weekly payroll across multiple sites with multiple contractual agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process a weekly payroll from start to finish across multiple sites
- Process pay in accordance with various National Agreements
- Set up and pay new starters
- Process leavers and applicable termination payments
- Calculate Redundancy payments
- Calculate and pay SMP, SPP, SSP and Occupational sick pay
- Liaise with sites and other departments to ensure communication lines are clear and deadlines are met
- Deal promptly and professionally with payroll queries
- Complete correspondence within the agreed SLA timeframe
- Produce reports for various departments
- Maintain records and filing to a high standard
- Maintain up to date knowledge of payroll and pension legislation
- Follow and enforce implemented payroll policy, processes and procedures
- Liaise with third parties i.e. Pension provider or courts in relation to court orders
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous Payroll experience in a multi-site, multi contractual environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office including intermediate excel skills
- Up to date knowledge of payroll and pension legislation and HMRC reporting requirements
- Recognised CIPP payroll qualification would be desirable but not essential
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set that our client is looking for, apply with your current CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.