Due to an exciting period of growth which is seeing an increase in project wins, our client, a large “blue chip” EPC Engineering contractor, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, power/energy and utilities markets, is looking for an Office Manager to join their friendly and established team in Middlesbrough.
- Facilitate the smooth operation and running of the office & coordination of regional administration processes including;
- Management of internal and external visitors.
- Functional reporting line to site/contract administration for timely collection of regional business critical information.
- Upkeep of Regional resource register in conjunction with HR.
- Organize training via AIS platform and upkeep of regional Training Matrix (notify contracts of upcoming training requirements for personnel).
- Governance of Regional Time writing, ensuring all time writing is correct and submitted within procedural tolerances.
- Administration of Regional Overheads.
- Production of Regional Meeting presentation from information returned site month end packs.
- Governance of Regional staff transfers. Ensuring systems are reflective of the current contract portfolio.
- Ownership of regional GRNI process, ensuring all goods are system matched and SPOC for regional jobrouter.
- Ownership of Regional Business Calendar.
- Consolidation and Administration of contract HR records in the Regional Office.
- Proven experience as an office manager, administrative assistant or office admin assistant – circa 3 years.
- High level of competence in MS Office (MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint, etc.) knowledge of other software would be an advantage (E.g., SAP, purchasing systems)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set that our client is looking for, apply with your current CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank Holdings Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Millbank is proud to be a member of the ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.