Our Client, a World recognised and respected Automotive OEM Manufacturer based in rural Warwickshire, are actively seeking an experienced Composite Laminator to join their highly successful team in the West Midlands with immediate effect on a Contract basis (Inside IR35) for a period of at least 8 weeks. On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive, albeit negotiable hourly rate, based on relevant experience.
Qualifications and Experience ideally required:
- Should ideally have a practical level qualification – e.g. an NVQ, apprenticeship in manufacturing, engineering, mechanical.
- Should possess a minimum 2-5 years’ experience in Laminating and Tooling across a broad range of products, in order to produce specialist Motorsport Body Panels.
- Should be familiar with pre preg autoclave processes and have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Will be able to check information on drawings is clear and that route card instructions are correct.
- Previous experience working in the Automotive/Motorsport manufacturing industry is essential.
- Should be experienced working in a production environment and will be used to a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Has good hand eye co-ordination with good problem solving skills.
- Can follow written and verbal instructions.
- This position is available with immediate effect.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set that our client is looking for, apply with your current CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Forbes HR (part of Millbank Holdings Group) is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Millbank is proud to be a member of the ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.