Partnership Consultant - 12 months FTC
Our Client, a World recognised and respected Automotive OEM Manufacturer based in rural Warwickshire are actively seeking a Marketing Partnership Consultant. On offer to the successful candidate, is a negotiable basic salary (albeit dependent on experience), along with a full benefits package; on a 12 months FTC Fixed Term Contract Basis.
Key Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
General Aims and Objectives:
- You will work with the partnership management team to partner with the correct brands, increase and enhance global brand recognition
- Manage the relationship between internal and externally assigned key brand partners
- To be the primary point of contact for those brands and to provide a consultative activation service to those partners
- Meanwhile support their F1 Team in partner activation
- Ensure that both parties maximize each partnership to its fullest potential, so that the agreement may be upsold/increased on renewal.
- You will be able to think creatively, to help brand partners achieve their core business objectives
- Work closely with Senior Management, Brand Strategy, Marcomms and Design teams, to formulate a strategic approach to partner acquisition which is well aligned with the overall objectives of the group
- Furthermore, you will develop tailored pitch documents and proposals and be capable of presenting them in a compelling and engaging manner
- Negotiate deliverable rights packages, in return for financial investment
- Where necessary, manage contracted Introducers for the purposes of brand introductions
- Be diligent in tracking and reporting on conversations with potential brand partners
Commercial, Legal and Financial:
- You will work closely with legal and finance on the drafting of such agreements
- Ensure that the cost to service any agreement is kept within pre-defined targets
- You will work across several key functions/departments, to deliver contractual assets and fully integrate partners into company’s core marketing and communications activities (global and regional):
- Co-write an activation plan with each partner, identifying the key milestones and opportunities for them to engage with company’s own road map
- You will work with colleagues to provide a suite of core activation assets e.g. brand partner guidelines, photography and film footage, activation calendar
- Work with marketing, communications, and design, to ensure timely approvals of materials submitted for approval by the partners
- Introduce and support the licensing and design team in developing co-branded products with the relevant partners to deliver additional revenue.
Qualification & Experience (you will ideally possess):
- You will have experience of working for a rights holder and a proven track record of selling commercial partnerships and/or sponsorships.
- You will also have experience and a sound grasp of partnership and sponsorship contracts.
- Experience in selling corporate partnerships and/or sponsorship.
- Solid grasp of the “Marketing Mix” – Above and below the line.
- Ideally experience of working for a rights holder – e.g. automotive brand, sporting federation or team.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set that our client is looking for, apply with your current CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Forbes HR (part of Millbank Holdings Group) is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Millbank is proud to be a member of the ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.