Accounts Payable Clerk (Part-time)
Accounts Payable Clerk - Part-time, ideally 4 days a week/approximately 30 hours and with the option of HYBRID working.
The ideal candidate will be a 'people person' capable of building good relationships with colleagues and internal/external stakeholders and ideally will have held a similar position. You must be able to work within a busy environment and possess good organisation and adaptability skills.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the Finance Manager and Senior Accounts Payable Clerk, the key responsibilities of the successful applicant are as follows:
- Processing invoices by reconciling with purchase order and goods receipt entries and approvals
- Processing staff expenses and credit card expenses and verifying against receipts
- Processing and assisting bi-monthly payment runs
- Analysis of invoices/expenses to ensure accuracy of cost allocation
- Liaising and working alongside other members of the finance team
- Liaising with external suppliers and project teams
- Resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Reconciling supplier statements to internal system
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organising and analysing skills
- Experience working in a high-volume input role
- PC proficiency and data entry skills
- Able to work flexibly during busy periods
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set that our client is looking for, apply with your current CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank Holdings Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Millbank is proud to be a member of the ‘Disability Confident Scheme’.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.