In the lead up to Christmas, make sure you follow along with Millbank as we count down twelve must-see jobs from our Automotive clients across the UK.
Keep up with our countdown and read the latest automotive industry news on our new Facebook page.
Interested in any of these jobs? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, quoting the job title, or click to read more information.
On the twelve days ‘til Christmas the Millbank team showed me…
- Manufacturing Engineers in Warwickshire
- Senior Engineers – Exterior Mirrors in Warwickshire
- Project Engineer in Warwickshire
- Performance Development Engineers in Northampton
- CAD Engineers in Warwickshire
- Quality Manager in North Wales
- Mechanical Test Engineers in Northampton
- Component Buyers in Warwickshire
- Studio and Concept Engineers in Warwickshire
- Lead Launch Engineer in Birmingham
- Infotainment Project Engineer in Woking
- Material Controller in Norfolk
Why Millbank for Automotive?
As the birthplace of Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar Land Rover, McLaren and Rolls-Royce amongst many others, the UK has a rich tradition of designing and manufacturing premium quality cars. We are extremely proud to have contributed to the UK’s proud manufacturing heritage during our 30-year history, and to be in a position to safeguard the sector’s heritage and future success.
We have the inside track on the latest vacancies and positions with the UK’s most admired automotive manufacturers.
This is all thanks to our dedicated team who have close relationships and a detailed understanding of our clients’ needs within automotive manufacturing, covering everything from conceptual design through to final assembly.
So don’t miss out – send us your CV today and our dedicated automotive recruitment team will do their best to find you the right job with one of our prestigious clients.