Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to work for a recruitment agency that’s trusted, knowledgeable and professional?
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant, specialising in either permanent or contract placements? Do you have experience working for or within a technical or engineering industry?
Whether you’re already a Senior Consultant, or you feel like it’s time to move up into a more senior role, Millbank is the place to develop your recruitment career.
We offer the prospect of joining a professional, hard-working team focused on delivering the highest quality service possible to clients and candidates.
We have made our name providing solutions for technical and engineering disciplines, so previous experience working for or in these industries would be an advantage.
We offer excellent rewards such as the prospect of a condensed four day working week, and a clear path to progressing your career in recruitment.
We don’t believe in tracking performance through redundant KPIs. Instead, we believe in treating each candidate and client as individuals, enabling our consultants to deliver on our promise of excellent service.
Over 35 years we’ve built up important long-standing relationships through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we’d welcome talking to you.
Why Join Millbank?
- Join an experienced team – Over a quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for nearly thirty years
- Excellent rewards – We offer rewards for success such as the potential to have a condensed four day working week
- Grow with us – We are continually expanding into new sectors as the industrial landscape changes, meaning we have recently developed and expanded several teams.
- Convenient location – Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links
- Modern facilities – A fresh, contemporary office with free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Be part of our heritage – We have built up a well-established client and candidate database that knows and trusts us
- Desirable commission structure – Uncapped, meaning your success is rewarded directly
- Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team, and be part of our regular office activities, such as fundraisers, dress down days and social events
- Highly rated by our staff – Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support.
The Millbank Group has over 35 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients. With offices in Runcorn, Cheshire, (5 mins from M56) and a southern based office in Oxfordshire, the group turnover is £68 million and is forecasted to increase by 18% growth over the next five years with the recent award of some prestigious contracts.
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
How to apply
For an informal chat, contact either Sarah Holland or James Leon on 01928 751000 or click on the apply button.