Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you an enthusiastic, determined individual keen to prove yourself? Have you graduated looking for a career with real prospects to progress and earn a great salary? If you’re ambitious, eager to learn and want to be generously rewarded for hard work and success, recruitment is the perfect career choice.
Recruitment offers great career prospects and monetary rewards for those willing to work hard. Uncapped commission means hard work is recognised financially from the start with unlimited potential to earn more.
No two days are the same, and you won’t be stuck at a desk; once trained, you’ll have the opportunity to meet clients and candidates face to face as part of delivering excellent service and developing new business.
There’s no better place to get started in recruitment than at Millbank. We are a trusted name in technical recruitment, with a 35-year heritage supporting our brand, and have a proven track record of promoting trainees all the way up to Senior Consultants within five years.
To give you the best chance of succeeding, you will be closely mentored by Sean Boswell, Business Manager with 15 years of engineering recruitment experience, who is eager to help our next crop of consultants succeed.
Training, Development and Prospects
You’ll spend part of your working week building up your knowledge and competency in recruitment, working towards industry accredited qualifications to further your progression:
- Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Level 3 Diploma in Recruitment
Current Trainee Consultant Liam Smith, who is on the cusp of promotion to Recruitment Consultant, says “After joining Millbank, it didn’t take long to realise I’d made the right decision for my career. Anyone looking to join the world of recruitment can rest assured that Millbank offer a tailored development programme and use your personal attributes to maximise your ability to realise your potential.”
- Degree qualified, ideally in a business or engineering field
- Preferably some experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Ambitious, bright and eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills
Why Join Millbank?
- Join an experienced team – Over a quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for nearly thirty years
- Learn as you earn – Work on achieving an NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice with full support from your mentors within the business
- Convenient location – Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links
- Modern facilities – A fresh, contemporary office with free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Rewards for your success – Uncapped commission structure
- Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team, and be part of our regular office activities, such as fundraisers, dress down days and social events
- Highly rated by our staff – Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support.
The Millbank Group has 35 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients. With offices in Runcorn, Cheshire (5 mins from M56) and Banbury, Oxfordshire, the group turnover is £68 million and is forecasted to increase by 18% growth over the next five years with the recent award of some prestigious contracts.Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
How to apply
For an informal chat, contact either Sarah Holland or James Leon on 01928 751000 or click on the apply button.