Are you a Consultant or Resourcer with minimum 12 months experience in any Construction/Engineering recruitment market and are you ready for your next career move?
Millbank has an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our dedicated Rail Division based at our Runcorn Head Office.
We have had an established Rail business since 1995 which was dedicated to Possession & Isolation Management & Delivery functions within the Rail environment but latterly was reborn in 2014 to focus on delivery of Professional & Technical, White Collar Recruitment Solutions. It’s this area of Rail we are focusing specific investment and growth moving forward. From a standing start in 2014, the business has had significant success growing year on year to a forecasted turnover in 2019 of £8m.
With at least 12 months experience in recruitment, you will have the ability to network with candidates using your excellent communication skills and visit our clients independently or with support of a Business Manager. You will have ambitions to progress further in your career, adding significant value to the business which we will support through mentoring from our experienced management team.
You’ll work on a wide range of roles within Professional & Technical Engineering Rail disciplines, engaging with white collar candidates for permanent and/or contract roles throughout the UK with no geographical restrictions.
- Join an experienced team – Over a quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for nearly thirty years
- Grow with us – We are continually expanding into new sectors as the industrial landscape changes, meaning we have recently developed and expanded several teams
- Convenient location – Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links
- Modern facilities – A fresh, contemporary office with free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Be part of our heritage – We have built up a well-established client and candidate database that knows and trusts us
- Desirable commission structure – Uncapped, meaning your success is rewarded directly
- Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team, and be part of our regular office activities, such as fundraisers, dress down days and social events
- Highly rated by our staff – Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support.
The Millbank Group has over 30 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients. With offices in Runcorn (5 mins from M56) and Oxfordshire the group turnover is over £70 million and is forecasted to increase by 18% growth over the next five years with the recent award of some prestigious contracts.
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.