An opportunity is available for a Site Based Electrical Engineer (Earthing & Lightning Protection) with significant experience in the nuclear industry to be based in Warrington.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Our client is currently recruiting for an SL Site Based Electrical Engineer (Earthing & Lightning Protection) with significant experience in the nuclear industry. Their nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
- Their reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. They have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with their clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
- What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with their clients and committed to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment
- Engineering experience demonstrating a record of successful delivery, including recent positions influencing engineers, designers and guiding technical personnel in the definition, implementation and delivery of engineering work packages as directed by a Responsible Engineer
- Understanding and wide knowledge of earthing and lightning protection engineering/design delivery
- Competent in the production of standard deliverables and design calculations
- Can provide fit for purpose and cost-effective design / documentation outputs to timescale and budgets, ensuring minimum rework following checking
- Possesses a working knowledge and experience in the application of relevant EH&S issues as required by legislation and applicable directives
- Is competent in the use of design tools, techniques and related methods necessary to meet delivery objectives Photocopying, Scanning and departmental Administration
- Experience of working in a role where knowledge of engineering was a key attribute
- Experience in roles where design was a major part of the role
- Experience working within a regulated and quality assured system (preferably nuclear) in roles reliant upon professional engineering judgement and where design was a major part of the role
- Bachelor Honours Degree and or educated to HNC level, with preference to HND
- Working towards Corporate or Chartered Status
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.