Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
Expiration date: 02 September 2017
The Companies acoustic department is a small team undertaking the specialist design and construction of acoustic enclosures, screens, and other noise abatement projects to industry. The primary product installed is based around a bespoke steel structural framework, with sheet metal panel cells packed with an acoustic core forming the cladding element
Skills / Experience:
Previous experience in draughting fabrication drawings and production construction drawings and schedules. Ability to use design draughting software (2D/3D)
To produce accurate technical design details for fabrication and construction, including drawings, schedules, output CAM data, and other documents as required.
2. To produce General Arrangement drawings as required.
3. To review specification documents issued and to ensure design details produced are compliant with the agreed specification.
4. To advise approximate programme for completion of tasks issued and support the ongoing maintenance of the design office programme.
5. To raise RFI's in a timely manner, pursue to close out outstanding items, and maintain RFI registers as required.
6. Ensure design information produced is checked for accuracy and completeness prior to issue.
7. Ensure design information is issued on time to meet project programme commitments for all tasks assigned.
8. To assist with site surveys and supplier quality inspections as required, and attend meetings as required.
9. To collate and maintain supplier product information for O&M manuals and quality control purposes, and produce as-built information.
10. To liaise with and support site staff and other third parties as required to overcome any problems encountered during fabrication/construction.
11. To assist in the development of the product to improve quality and efficiency of construction.
12. Anything else that may from time to time reasonably be required when working as part of a small team!
Essential Experience :
HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering