Chassis Active Systems Project Engineer
Chassis Active Systems consists of three major systems; Air suspension, adaptive damping and active roll control. These systems have a multitude of components and complex control systems that are main contributors to performance and vehicle dynamic behaviour on a vehicle. The team is responsible for all engineering activities related to these systems for all future platforms.
Project Engineer – Responsible for the engineering life cycle; Concept, FMEA, Functional Safety, Design, Release, DV/PV, Series production.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for the complete engineering lifecycle from concept to series production
- Responsible for project management of the engineering lifecycle inline with timing constraints provided by the business
- Responsible for budget creation and management to achieve the engineering lifecycle inline with business constraints
- Responsible for the technical sourcing of suppliers and management of suppliers to support the engineering lifecycle
- Responsible for concern resolution to support prototype and production builds
Qualifications and Experience:
- Responsible for automotive engineering lifecycle of air suspension, damping or active roll control systems to meet vehicle targets
- Project management of complex engineering systems
- Budget forecasting and management of complex engineering systems
- Requirements capture
- Rig testing for automotive components
- Engineering release procedures
- Prototype and series production vehicle build
- Vehicle testing procedures and data logging
- Vehicle Dynamics literate
- Vehicle control systems
- Bachelor degree or higher
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.