We are looking to recruiting a number of multi-disciplined Site Agents for station refurbishment contracts on the ECML, this role would be based at Leeds Station.
You will have previous station refurbishment experience from platform extensions, AFA, Lifts to Canopy replacements
Duties may include
- Producing all safety documents – Work Package Plans, Construction Phase Plans, Task Briefs
- Managing construction interfaces and holding regular review meetings with the contractors
- Reviewing and implementing an audit programme
- Managing design interfaces and holding regular review meetings with the design team
- Subcontract management
- Managing costs, targets and improvements
- Implementing change management that aligns with the contract and interfaces with risk management
- Managing risk and opportunity on each project
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of projects and programmes in line with the agreed budgets
- Monitoring and maintaining performance against KPI’s, developing improvement action plans and implementing changes
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and estimating target costs
- Engaging with the commercial team on the procurement strategy, supplier engagement and estimating
- Managing the preparation of procurement and contract documents with the commercial and procurement team
- Producing hand back files
Required Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
- HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience of delivering rail civil engineering projects at Site Agent level
- Ability to write and produce WPP, CPP & Task Briefs
- SMSTS / PTS / First Aid
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.