ISC & Area Commissioning Team Leader
We are currently seeking an ISC / Area Commissioning Team Leader for a major project on-site at Sellafield in Cumbria.
- Do you have a minimum of 10 years commissioning experience in a similar managerial role?
- Do you have experience of working within the nuclear sector or similar highly regulated industries?
- Do you have experience of Inactive Safety Commissioning?
- Do you have an EC&I or Mechanical Engineering background?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we would be very interested in hearing from you.
Over the next 6 – 12 months, during the initial commissioning stages of the project, this will be a dual role. For ISC activities the reporting line will be via the Commissioning Manager. For the allocated Area activities, the reporting line will be via the Lead Commissioning Team Leader. As the project progresses, these 2 roles will be split.
The ISC/ACTL will lead commissioning engineers and commissioning engineers reporting to them. They will support the commissioning manager and Lead CTL in the management of the commissioning of the facilities and handing them over to the operations team in compliance with the Nuclear Site License conditions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring Safety is the highest priority on the project with a continued strive towards Zero Harm. Ensures that they are the role model for all aspects of safety, ensuring a proactive approach to nuclear, radiological, conventional and environmental safety
- Delivering the commissioning work scope to an agreed strategy and plan in a timely and cost effective manner
- Managing the compilation and approval of Commissioning Test Documents for both IPC and ISC via the GoC Completions Management System (CMS)
- Managing execution of the arrangements for controlling, witnessing, recording and assessing the results of commissioning tests for both IPC and ISC.
- Ensuring that all commissioning activities are recorded and managed via the GoC Hub2 CMS
- Planning, balancing and prioritizing commissioning resources to support successful project delivery
- Ensuring input to other project processes are incorporated, for example, design, HAZOP, risk, contract, estimating and knowledge management
- Ensuring the commissioning team are SQEP to SL/JV requirements
- Liaising with construction to ensure earliest possible facility handover
- Working with the Completions team to ensure all commissioning activities are managed and recorded in the GoC CMS
- Actively drives continuous improvement within the commissioning process
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business