Turn Around Scheduling Lead
We are currently seeking a TAR Scheduling Lead for a large shutdown at one of the large chemical production facilities in Billingham. The successful applicant will manage a team of Schedulers and will build a master schedule in Primavera P6.
- Do you have experience of Large Turnaround preparation/execution and close out planning?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of using Primavera P6, SAP, I Plan, and MS software packages?
- Do you have a good understanding of project planning principles and Earned Value processes?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we would be very interested in hearing from you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage planning activities for BIS shutdowns in line with the BIS turnaround CMS/client management procedure.
- Develop Tender programmes where necessary.
- Develop Contract programmes and align the estimate to the programme.
- Allocate the estimate costs to the activities on the programme and assist in the base lining of the programme utilizing the expertise of the shutdown team.
- Development and communication of resource requirements necessary to meet the demands of the project timescales.
- Preparation and timely issue of progress status reports - including analysis of any change to the agreed baseline, the revised forecast including any acceleration and delays, Earned Value performance etc.
- Proactive monitoring of all tasks and their costs within the scope of the contract including communication and responding to change and risks.
- Programme/progress interpretation and advice to Turnaround Managers and other key members of the shutdown team including the client promoting at all times “One team approach”.
- Interpretation of all plan/programme information to advise the shutdown team with direct dialogue on a continuous basis.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business