Are you an Estimator with experience in Infrastructure Projects such as Rail and/or similar?
Are you a member of RICS, ACostE, ICS or similar relevant professional association?
Do you have comprehensive understanding of the construction industry?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this role could be a great opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for an experience Estimator to support Infrastructure project teams and post Covid 19 restrictions. You will be based in our client’s support office in London on a full time, permanent basis.
- Single point of contact for all client’s infrastructure costs and provide professional advice covering our Clients’ infrastructure costs to stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Estimating Management team to implement and maintain Cost Management and Estimating systems.
- Working closely with the Scheduling Team to ensure integration and alignment of cost models and schedules
- Support implementation of accurate Cost measurement processes including progress and performance measurement.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of Client’s policies, procedures and resources for all cost and related controls services.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, ACostE, ICES or similar relevant professional association.
- Degree or equivalent experience or achieved NVQ Level 2 in Project Controls;
- Quantity surveying skills and comprehensive understanding of the construction industry.
- Experience on significant Infrastructure projects ideally but not limited to the Rail Sector.
- Understanding of all aspects of direct and indirect costs; cost drivers that define a project.
- Ability to present cost work concisely.
- Familiarity of government initiatives and policies.
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues in many different disciplines involved in our Clients Programme.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.