Occupational Health Advisor - Part Time
Occupational Health Advisor - to provide service that supports the aim to keep people well at work through the implementation of procedure and policy that is aligned to recognised professional bodies and Company requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining clinical procedures in accordance with regulatory requirements and applying these to implement, manage and conduct robust health surveillance and assessment programmes.
- Provision of clear, unbiased and pragmatic professional advice to the business
- Promoting health, wellbeing and delivery of care related initiatives
- Assisting with the identification and management of workplace hazards
- Providing counselling, support and advice to employees and identifying where external support is required;
- Ownership of the safe storage and confidentiality of occupational health records
- Registered General Nurse with active and current registration
- The ability to report and document medical dialogues, results and opinion that fulfil the legal obligations of the clinician and the needs of the business
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen awareness of GDPR and confidentiality obligations
- An ability to be able to prioritise and utilise time effectively
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- A good working knowledge of eOPAS, Microsoft Teams and One drive necessary to deliver seamless care programmes and support outer department collaborations.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and its application in the workplace;
- Proven continuous professional development to ensure knowledge base remains current.
Excellent Salary, working environment and benefits.Key skills and knowledge required on application
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business