We have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join one of the UK’s leading design engineering and project delivery businesses, who excel in the design of award-winning projects within the defence, life sciences, manufacturing, nuclear, power, and rail sectors.
Excellent salary package and opportunity to work on a broad variety of major projects.
- Do you have good technical design detailing skills?
- Do you have a good knowledge of CDM regulations and of current UK technical standards?
- Are you proficient in the use of Autodesk REVIT?
- Do you have a working knowledge of AutoCad and Navisworks?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this could be a great opportunity for you.
Within this role you will be responsible for generating high quality, accurate and detailed design packages for the Architectural project documentation, working within a multi-disciplinary design team. As a motivated and talented individual, you will be conversant with the latest industry standard software and information management techniques. With an understanding of technical design and building standards.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Be responsible for the production of sketch, general arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing or updating drawings to internal and/or customer standards.
- Work closely with other members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with CAD technicians from other disciplines, other consultants, etc.
- Able to provide excellent service in line with the company philosophy of Perfect Delivery
- Ensure thorough checking and accuracy of their own work in accordance with company QA procedures
- Where required, take responsibility for the registering and document control of incoming information and outgoing deliverables.
- Where required, take responsibility for maintaining drawing records, such as check and record file copies
- Participate in knowledge sharing across team and locations
- Attend in-house CAD courses and seminars
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business