2nd Line Support Analyst
Our Client are currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Desktop Support Analyst to provide email, telephone, remote, and in-person IT support, with a high level of customer service. The role will be working out of the clients offices in Haydock on a permanent basis, but may require occasional travel to sites.
- Build, configuration, and deployment of PCs, desk phones, and mobile phones - including associated software & operating systems.
- Maintenance & support of the above devices, and all other hardware & devices related to desktop infrastructure.
- Take ownership of assigned tickets and see them through to completion, or escalate to the relevant team.
- Update assigned tickets with attempted work, and ensure that fixes & resolutions are documented in the closing notes.
- Ensure that tickets are closed within agreed SLAs.
- Provide phone support for incoming IT Support calls when required.
- Flexible approach to IT support coverage, and remote site visit - as one part of the wider support team.
- Follow all company Cyber Security policies & guidelines, and report any breaches or concerns to the Cyber Security team.
- Raise any service shortcomings - or changes that could improve the IT service - to the team leader
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties not specifically stated, but from time to time are necessary to maintain an acceptable level of IT support to the business.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business