Senior / Principal CS&A Designer
We are currently looking for 2 CS&A Designers based in Birchwood working on Nuclear projects for around 6 months.
A Steelwork Detailer / Draughtsman (Senior / Principal Designer) is required to aid in the production of General Arrangement and Detail Drawings of secondary steelwork both in cell and out cell steelwork in carbon and stainless steel. Working under guidance of the Steelwork Engineers and Lead Draughtsmen responsible for producing detail drawings. Liaising with both Concrete and Architectural Detailers and other disciplines to produce a clash free design.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry, preferably within the nuclear industry.
- Experience using Revit to produce General Arrangement and detail design drawings.
- Experience producing steelwork general arrangement and detail drawings for Sellafield Ltd
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with team members.
- It is essential the candidate can manage their own workload and drive completion of the work scope independently against a demanding schedule.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.