Information Security Officer
Do you have experience in Information Security Management Systems?
Do you have knowledge with Cyber Essentials?
Do you hold a recognised / professional Information Security qualification?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this role could be a great opportunity for you.
A large engineering company is recruiting for an Information Security Officer to be responsible for management and implementation of information and data security policies and procedures. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge with ISO 27001: 2013 requirements and other third-party accreditation schemes. This is a full time, permanent role to be based at their Warrington office.
- Oversee the effective implementation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001: 2013.
- Ensure policies, processes and procedures are aligned with best practice and kept up to date.
- Organisation and liaison with external accreditation bodies to manage certification schemes, recertification and periodic audit programmes for ISO 27001 & other applicable industry standards in relation to information / data security.
- Maintain risk and opportunity matrices in relation to information security.
- Engage with various information / data owners on matters of security and compliance and influencing improvement where required
- Collaborate with the appropriate discipline heads, specifically the IT Department.
- Supporting the QA/QC Manager to incorporate information security requirements within the annual audit programme
- Ensuring any security breaches are reported, recorded and investigated.
- Liaison with Procurement to ensure information security requirements are appropriately implemented.
- Liaison with client representatives on matters of information security.
- Eperience with information security management systems, accreditation schemes and auditing
- Knowledge / experience of Cyber Essentials / Cyber Essentials Plus
- Robust knowledge of information security frameworks
- IT literacy
- Recognised / professional information security qualification
- Recognised ISO 27001 Auditor Qualification
- Member of professional body: Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec) is desirable
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.