Safety and Risk Analyst
Do you have strong knowledge with Safety Case Production and Hazard Analysis?
Are you able to produce and review technical report?
Do you have previous working experience in the Nuclear industry?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this role could be a great opportunity for you.
Requirement for a Nuclear Safety Analyst and/or Safety & Risk Analyst to join a leading engineering consultancy in the nuclear business and a growing portfolio of multi-disciplinary design. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in largest nuclear projects and most exciting engineering challenges across the whole market from New Build to Generation to Decommissioning.
You will join a pro-active team at their Epsom, Surrey office with the flexibility to work remotely. You can choose between working on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Developing innovative, practical solutions for our clients across the UK.
- Technical authoring and safety analysis during the design, operation and decommissioning of nuclear facilities
- Hazard/fault identification studies; Qualitative and Quantitative safety arguments; Safety Case Development; Deterministic and Probabilistic Safety Assessments; Engineering Substantiation; Fault and protection schedules; Hazard Categorisation and Assessment.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements such as Site Licence Conditions.
- Assisting in the production of bids and proposals.
- Implementing and contributing to safety initiatives.
- Liaise and build a strong relationship with operators, designers and clients.
- Mentoring others in a technical capacity.
- Degree in a relevant subject.
- Extensive experience in using fundamental engineering skills.
- Proven record of delivering technically challenging projects.
- Strong background in safety case production and hazard analysis.
- Able to produce high quality technical reports.
- Motivated and driven to meet delivery/cost targets without compromising quality.
- Awareness of their own technical limitations, and using the help and support of others to deliver.
- Sound commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the desire to develop others.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.