An opportunity for an EC&I Engineer required for various nuclear projects based in Warrington.
1. Do you have a HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent?
2. Are you a proven EC&I Engineer that has supported highly regulated industry?
The role will involve the production of CE&I designs in line with project requirements, as well as close liaison with the other workstreams and disciplines and the Safety Case team, ensuring that the project as a whole proceeds without delays. Travel to site will be required from time to time, but will be infrequent.
Previous experience of working within existing brown field sites is highly desirable though not essential providing that suitable similar experience can be demonstrated. The candidate shall have at least two years’ experience in a similar role and should ideally be an Incorporated/Chartered Engineer or be working towards gaining professional status. They shall be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• The ability to work with minimal supervision, work effectively in a team and to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and spoken English & effective communication skills
• Professional attitude and a ‘can do’ approach to problem solving
• Can produce and maintain key deliverable documents/reports, calculations, schedules, etc. to programme and of appropriate quality
• Can liaise and coordinate with other design disciplines and plant engineering as necessary in the production of preliminary and detail design deliverables
• Can support the CE&I design team in meetings and reviews
• Design in accordance with the IET 18th edition (BS7671)
• Conversant with existing CAE tools (e.g. Auto CAD, CAESAR, PDMS)
• Fluent in MS Office suite of programmes (Word, Excel etc)
In addition, it would be desirable to have working experience in the following:
• Amtech Pro design
• Aveva Electrical/Instruments
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.