We are currently seeking an Area Planning Engineer to support a major on-going project at Sellafield in Cumbria.
- Do you have demonstrable project planning experience on projects in excess of £50m in value?
- Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry, some of which must have been gained within the nuclear industry?
- Can you demonstrate hands-on experience with resource loading and earned value management systems such as Primavera P6 Professional, P6-Web, Prism G2, and MSP?
- Do you have experience of working within a JV environment?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this could be a great opportunity for you.
The Area Planner will report to the Planning Manager and support the Area Project Manager. You will be responsible for the integration of the engineering deliverables into the project programme in line with project controls procedure. You will also be accountable for timely assessment and monitoring of area specific subcontract schedules and their reflection in the Live Schedule.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out monthly schedule update with the engineering and procurement team incorporating progress from vendor programmes into the BEP live programme.
- Attend Plan of the Week meetings with area project team to facilitate early identification of risks / opportunities.
- Maintain a robust and integrated EPCC schedule.
- Ensure the KPI for the timely acceptance / non acceptance of vendor programmes is maintained
- Review vendor programmes submitted in support of Compensation Events and carry out substantiated impact assessments
- Prepare package progress reports for the Package Manager
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.