We are looking to recruit high calibre staff to support our multi-discipline technical delivery capability to meet opportunities in the nuclear and defence industries. Our projects include developing solutions through all RIBA stages in highly regulated environments, incorporating industrial, process and laboratory functions with nuclear, security, and safety requirements. We require an experienced Architect, preferably with experience of working in the nuclear and/or defence industries, but also those with relevant industrial design experience looking to work in a technically challenging environment.Key Responsibilities
- Delivery of architectural design and assessment studies
- Delivery of technical documentation through all riba stages
- Delivery of project bim requirements
- Technical quality and excellence of your work and the work of those working under you
- Technical and professional guidance, support and development of junior architects, engineers and technicians
- Communication with clients and other design team members
- Project planning, delivery and financial performance
- Business development activities including preparation of proposals
- Adherence and contribution to business and quality management systems, operational and design safety, and developing good safety culture
- Broad experience in industrial and/or process architecture
- Good all-round technical design expertise to British and International regulations and standards
- Experience in the management of preparation of drawing and project deliverables
- Good verbal and written communication, and report writing skills
- Ability to lead design aspects of projects including managing quality, budget, programme and resources
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, liaising directly with clients and other design team members
- ARB registered
- Experience of nuclear and/or defence industrial architecture
- Proficient in use of Revit software
- Knowledge and experience of supporting projects through national and regional planning processes
- Experience of the condition assessment and modification of existing facilities
Due to the nature of the business the ideal candidate will need to obtain UK security clearance.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set which the client is looking for, apply with your current and up to date CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.