Civil Engineer - Technical Support
An opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to support project related to Hinkley Point C. This will be supporting the civil engineering team producing key deliverables, coordinating Designers and contribution to areas such as CDM, evolution tracking and site-based issues.
Your Activities a Civil Engineer providing Technical support will include:
- Receive, analyse and verify the consistency of the input data.
- Produces deliverables for which they are responsible (design hypotheses, methodology and assumption notes; technical specifications; calculation notes).
- Coordinate the work of CAD Designers.
- Perform technical verifications of civil engineering design notes, models and drawings.
- Contribute to the surveillance of the anchorages designed by the equipment suppliers.
- Contribute to CDM reviews, create and maintain the Design Risk Register.
- Load evolution tracking and civil design margin management
- Liaise with site-based engineering teams to facilitate the construction.
- Liaise with subject matter experts.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in civil engineering
- Proven experience in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Civil engineering design office experience, particularly in the design of industrial reinforced concrete structures
- Knowledge of and/or experience of civil engineering design contracts in the nuclear sector or other heavily regulated industry (such as oil & gas, rail,)
- Project management qualification and/or experience
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set which our client is looking for, apply with your current and up to date CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.