Electrical Systems Engineer
Our Client is one of the World leaders in the manufacture and Tier 1 supply of high-technology sensors, switches and electromechanical components for the Automotive sector. With a healthy order book, we are now actively supporting our Client in trying to find an experienced Automotive Electrical Systems Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The remuneration package on offer for this position is highly negotiable and will be based upon your relevant experiences; in all cases including a comprehensive benefits package and Hybrid Working option.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your role and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide Electronic, Electrical software and systems integration expertise.
- Support the development of product specifications with the customer and liaise with design teams in Japan to convert the specifications into designs.
- Design, implement and validate test equipment.
- Support the integration of the product and local testing of development samples.
- Be responsible to ensure company personnel are trained to use test equipment.
- Support the integration of the product at the customer and Tier 1 suppliers.
- Support customer based validation activities.
- Support the customer to resolve issues arising in production both directly and through liaison with company based production facilities in the Far East and Europe.
Qualifications and Experience ideally required:
- Should ideally be qualified with a related Degree with significant Electronic content (or a HNC, HND), but this may be replaced by substantial practical experience, either with another OEM supplier, vehicle manufacturer or similar.
- You will be an experienced Automotive Electrical Systems Engineer.
- Should have experience of LIN/CAN and Electrical and Mechanical systems.
- Should have hands-on design, build and test of one-off electronic assemblies.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with positive attitude.
- Should have experience in System Integration with OEM and software/firmware development and test.
- You will need experience in the Automotive industry or similar development processes, together ideally with an understanding of Automotive product environmental constraints, but this isn’t essential.
- A clean Driving Licence and valid Passport is essential, as occasional travel both in the UK and overseas will be expected.
This role is available immediately!
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set which our client is looking for, apply with your current and up to date CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Forbes HR (part of the Millbank Holdings Group) are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.