Operations Lead - Cell Assembly and FA&T
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading pioneers in the race to develop and manufacture the latest Battery technology for industry, with an initial primary focus on supporting our ever growing Automotive manufacturing sector (but not exclusively), ensuring that there will be a brighter and greener future for us all.
- Working from state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the West Midlands, it is our pleasure to now be partnering our Client to help develop, build and nurture their team with only the very best talent!
- As part of this growth, we are now actively seeking an experienced Operations Lead – Cell Assembly and FA&T to join their team on a permanent basis.
On offer to the successful candidate is a negotiable (albeit dependent on relevant experience) basic salary, together with a full benefits package.
Key Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- You will be responsible for management of equipment and teams in the module &pack production areas.
- Creating a safety culture within their responsible area and beyond.
- You will be leading / steering daily morning Gemba meetings to ensure productivity, high levels of resource utilisation and effective issue resolution.
- Collaborate with engineering, logistics & production scheduling to ensure accurate planning and high levels of equipment utilisation.
- Meanwhile you will also be ensuring the highest levels of 5S adherence, able to implement and maintain the standard.
- Ensuring equipment is maintained in line with manufacturers guidelines
- Drive the team to improve equipment availability & campaign turnaround times, improving the productivity for their area.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with all quality controls and tools
- Ensuring customer projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality standards.
- You will also manage the budget for their area (cell assembly & FA&T)
If this matches your experience and interested, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply with your current and up to date CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Forbes HR (part of the Millbank Holdings Group) are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.