Patient Care Coordinator
As Patient Care Coordinator you ensure patients are contacted on their planned call date and ensure the accurate processing of their therapy requirements.
- Liaising with the Trust whilst responsible for ensuring the care of the patient is maintained constantly
- Ensuring all planned calls and sales orders are processed in a timely manner on the correct day
- Monitoring patient’s ordering levels, ensuring the patient is not under stocked or overstocked whilst adhering to stock compliance
- Arranging out of schedule and same day deliveries for urgent stock
- Liaising with patients and hospitals to reschedule deliveries where required and providing the Distribution provider with updates when deliveries are to be returned back to site
- Ensuring the distribution report is actioned daily
- Handling incoming calls and emails
- Logging all queries/quality issues onto Ulysses
- Ensuring Pump compliance is maintained, arranging services when due
- Liaising with Pharmacy for queries relating to prescription availability
- Customer service experience, either phone based or face to face is essential
- Excellent administration skills to ensure accurate information for all registrations of new patients and deactivations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all aspects of queries, including difficult and sensitive situations
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to express empathy to our patients and their families or carers and understand their needs
- Interpersonal skills
- Clear and concise telephone skills and strong attention to detail
- GCSE in both Maths and English at a grade C or above (or equivalent) or a Customer Service NVQ
- Able to work co-operatively with colleagues and align your work effectively with other departments
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set which our client is looking for, apply with your current CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.