Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you an enthusiastic, determined individual keen to prove yourself?
Have you graduated looking for a career with real prospects to progress and earn a great salary?
- If you’re ambitious, eager to learn and want to be generously rewarded for hard work and success, recruitment is the perfect career choice.
- Would you like to join a dynamic team that is professional, hard-working and dedicated to delivering the highest quality service possible in a company that has the best systems, the best support and enables you to focus on what you do best?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as we’re looking for people just like you.
More about the role:
To give you the best chance of succeeding, you will receive full training from day 1 and will be closely mentored by business leading experts who have many years of recruitment experience, who are eager to help you succeed.
Recruitment offers great career prospects and monetary rewards for those willing to work hard. Uncapped commission means your efforts are recognised financially from the start with unlimited potential to earn more.
No two days are the same, and you won’t be stuck at a desk; once trained, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with clients and candidates as part of delivering excellent service and developing new business.
- You will work with your team, to build and manage a permanent/contract recruitment desk.
- You will source candidates and negotiate the best possible fees with the client.
- At all times representing Millbank in a professional manner, to assist and develop new business, and to continue to grow and support existing clients.
- Write and place adverts in line with Client requirements using available resources
- Source high calibre suitable candidates
- Carry out pre-screening of candidates
- Package and promote candidates to clients
- Arrange interviews with Clients
- Negotiate offer and packages
- Keep the CRM up to date with all notes
- Ensure legislative and Client compliance at all times
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Achieve and deliver personal budget to support in the overall business strategy
Professional Development opportunity:
You’ll spend part of your working week building up your knowledge and competency in recruitment, working towards industry accredited qualifications to further your progression and after 12 months will achieve:
- Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Level 3 Diploma in Recruitment
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- Degree qualified, ideally in a HR, business or engineering field
- Preferably some experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Ambitious, bright and eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable to develop and manage relationships with clients
- Have great planning and organisation skills to effectively manage your desk
Why Join Millbank?
Over 35 years we’ve built up important long-standing relationships through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we’d welcome talking to you.
- Millbank utilises an industry leading CRM, together with access to major job boards and the latest hardware to provide you with the best tools for the job.
- Millbank prides itself in having industry experienced managers who lead from the front and strive to nurture and develop their team of consultants.
- From our dedicated contractor care and payroll back-office teams, who work tirelessly to ensure everything runs smoothly for your candidates and clients.
- A quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for nearly thirty.
- Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links in our conveniently located head office in Runcorn.
- Flexible Working
- We support flexible working requests– the system we use is cloud based, so you can recruit wherever you are.
- Modern facilities
- A fresh, contemporary offices with an on-site gym, breakout areas, free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Be part of a company that has built up a well-established client and candidate database that knows and trusts us.
- A generous, uncapped commission scheme that means your success is rewarded directly.
- Work with a professional team in a friendly office atmosphere
- Highly rated
- Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support
- Members of APSCO
- Ensuring that the service we deliver is of the highest standard in the industry.
Millbank Holdings Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons who are eligible to live and work in the UK. Millbank is proud to be a member of the ‘Disability Confident Scheme’.