Do you have administration experience?
Do you have previous experience working in an engineering environment?
Are you competent in using MS office applications?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, then we’d very much like to hear from you.
Requirement for a Technical Clerk or Administrator to join a large engineering company in Mossmoran, Fife. The successful candidate will be responsible for the compilation of construction Work packs and Handover Certification Packs in readiness for pre-turnaround and turnaround construction and completion activities.
- Compile controlled documents containing all the safety, engineering, construction & other information necessary to ensure works can be completed safely and in a controlled manner.
- Assist Quality Leads / Supervisors in compilation of final Handover Certification Packs & close out.
- Control and Tracking of approved quality, completion and certification documentation.
- Support the implement of a database for the identification and tracking of documentation.
- Support the timely reviews of work packs intended to verify that the contents meet client expectations.
- Ensure that all comments and actions arising from the work pack and reviews are tracked.
- Liaising with Planning Engineers and Discipline Supervisors.
- Monitor and drive progress to meet the schedule.
- Distributing documents to the relevant people, departments or organisations, and letting them know when they need to take action on a document as part of a process.
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally involved with projects and document control.
- Any experience working with another Engineering, Power, Chemical or Energy company would be desirable.
- Sound understanding of configuration management and change control concepts.
- High standard of computer literacy - MS Office applications.
- NVQ 3 in Business Administration or comparable (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills, personal flexibility and drive to key activities through to completion.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and positive attitude.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.