Our client is currently looking for an E&I Technician based in Warrington.
This role would be a day role within the Maintenance department but may need to cover the E&I shift workers for absence.
The role would pay approximately £41,500 which would be basic pay and committed hours and would be 38 hours per week.
- To support the site with planned and breakdown EC&I maintenance to enable the business to meet production targets and legislative requirements.
- To undertake all routines necessary to maintain the asset reliability and to ensure conformance with all statutory, mandatory and regulatory bodies.
- To diagnose and rectify faults on all on site electrical and instrumentation and control systems.
- Responds to the E&I Supervisor for all aspects of work control and planning.
- Ensures site and departmental procedures are followed to comply with all relevant SHE standards (COMAH, Environmental Permit, Food certifications ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 etc) and to maintain the basis of safety for processes on site and avoidance of major accidents.
- Supports investigations into DCS issues within the limits of their skills and experience.
- Recognises areas for improvement and plays an active role in implementation.
- Conforms to engineering document systems.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work outside of core skills and seeks relevant advice when required.
- Trade apprenticeship supported by HNC electrical or instrumentation and control or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years working in a process plant environment.
- Knowledge of engineering procedures.
- Knowledge of functional safety; IEC61508/11
- Knowledge of DCS systems and ability to operate the systems from control keyboards.
- Full knowledge of legislature and standards relating to the workplace. ATEX, PUWER, Electricity HV/LV.
- Computer literate.
- Able to upload and download software to reconfigure plants as directed.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.