Night Shift Works Manager (BEP - CIN132)
We are currently looking for a Night Shift Works Manager to be based in Cumbria on a 12-month contract.
This role provides management and leadership in support of a multi-disciplinary team, ensures that works are coordinated and delivered safely by the demands of the programme.
The role will require liaison with the Construction Manager, Deputy Construction Managers, safety team, night shift works manager, multi discipline leads and Physical Area Coordinators for the coordinated delivery of on-site works.
The Works Manager duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage / conduct the Plan Of the Day (PLOD) & ensure full coordination with the Plan Of the Night
- Coordinate SIMMOPS associated with the PLOD / PLON, ensuring work face attendance.
- Carry out periodic safety & environment tours
- Ensure that sufficient resources are allocated to the works section.
- General management of the site, signage, access, security, compound areas, site notices, amenities.
- Site audits / checks.
- Assist Physical Area Coordinator and construction teams in planning stage programmes.
- Monitor the distribution of plant items, ensures the off hire of items not in use
- Pursues correct allocation of plant and labour to assigned tasks.
- Support discipline coordination where required
- Support the site cleanliness coordination
- Foresee, negate, address any potential site IR issues
You will need:
- 5 Years + Construction Management Experience
- Experience of multi discipline construction operations with experience in leading teams on significant EPC contracts is essential.
- Working knowledge and understanding of NEC contracts
- Engineering Discipline Qualification with relevant Engineering Institution/Professional Qualification (Preferred)
- A clear, informative, decisive and collaborative communicator.
Personal and Professional qualities and experience:
- Leadership, Management, Safety and Coaching
- Engineering and Technical skills
- Full Project Lifecycle Management
- Contracting strategy
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.