Our client is an award winning multi-disciplined rail engineering company, specialising in OLE design, LV design and engineering consultancy. Delivering major and bespoke rail infrastructure projects across the UK and internationally, they pride themselves on delivering high quality, cost effective engineering solutions through innovation and collaboration.
Due to their continued success, they are seeking to strengthen their Design team in Liverpool with the appointment of a number of OLE Engineers and a Senior LV Engineer to support a broad portfolio of major projects and consultancy service works. Opportunities exist at Design Engineer, Senior Engineer and Principal Engineer levels, dependent upon your experience. They are ideally seeking to make permanent staff appointments, but they will consider contract assignments for the right individuals.
- Ensure a cost effective, high quality and safe approach to design works including feasibility, option selection, detailed design and entry into service.
- Support interfaces with clients on design issues.
- Ensure that work carried out is in accordance with Railway Group and Network Rail Company standards and Network Rail control procedures.
- Ensure the design elements meet the requirements of legislation, including construction design and management (CDM) regulations.
- Support Engineering Manager to ensure works are carried out within budget and to agreed timescales.
- Maintain an interface with Engineering Manager and Programme Manager.
- Manage schemes through GRIP stages as required by remits to meet client requirements.
Suitable candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Leadership skills when delivering complex design works.
- Significant experience in engineering disciplines, ideally with involvement in design and construction projects across multi discipline areas.
- Engineering degree (or other qualifications with workplace experience)
- Ability to support programme and resource requirements to deliver workload.
- Detailed knowledge of safety management and quality assurance.
- Supporting Accident/Incident investigations.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.