- About Us
- Our Expertise
- Policy Documents
- Contact Us
Careers at Millbank
Come and work for us
Who are we?
Millbank is a trusted, hardworking and knowledgeable agency providing high quality recruitment consultancy to specialist technical markets. Our turnover is in excess of £70m.
Over the past 30 years, our consultative approach has ensured we do what’s right by both our prestigious blue chip clients and our skilled candidates. Our specialist consultants know their stuff about the industries we serve, which is crucial to our success.
As the industries we serve have changed, we have advanced with them, meaning we can deliver an up-to-date service whilst calling on our experience to instil trust and best practice into everything we do.
Who are we looking for?
We are expanding our specialist team of expert consultants to meet ever increasing demand from our clients. Many of our consultants have been drawn from our industry sectors, meaning they have an advantage in recognising quality candidates and giving expert advice and assistance, but it’s not essential you have engineering experience. If you believe in ethical, professional recruitment, we want to meet you.
Just starting out in recruitment?
In addition to being a great place for experienced consultants to take responsibility for their own desk and work with our prestigious clients, we have also excelled in training enthusiastic prospects with little experience in technical recruitment, helping them achieve their ambitions of becoming fully fledged Millbank Recruitment Consultants.
Why work at Millbank?
- Join an experienced team – Over a quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for more than twenty years
- Grow with us – We are continually expanding into new sectors as the industrial landscape changes, meaning we have recently developed and expanded several teams and offices
- Convenient location – Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links
- Modern facilities – A fresh, contemporary office with free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Be part of our heritage – We have built up a well established client and candidate database
- Desirable commission structure – Uncapped, meaning your success is rewarded directly
- Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team, and be part of our regular office activities, such as fundraisers, dress down days and social events
- Highly rated by our staff – Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support.
What do our staff say about working at Millbank?
Millbank Consultant Liam Smith, who joined us as a Trainee, has this to say about his time with Millbank:
"After joining Millbank, it didn’t take long to realise I’d made the right decision for my career. With no prior experience of recruiting, I was offered training and guidance from day one to help me achieve my goal of becoming a recruitment consultant. A dedicated management team and the opportunity to complete an on-the job-apprenticeship have enhanced my skillset and enabled me to be promoted. Anyone looking to join the world of recruitment can rest assured that Millbank offer a tailored development programme and use your personal attributes to maximise your ability to complete the role. I believe anybody with a passion for providing a quality service in a professional environment should consider Millbank for their next move and realise their potential. "
You can read more of what our staff say about working at Millbank on our Glassdoor page. Here are a few examples:
"When I started at Millbank as a trainee, I was provided with all the training, time and knowledge needed by the management to help me succeed and progress within the company."
"For those who are looking to start a career in the recruitment industry – working alongside Consultants who have been with the same company for 20+ years is invaluable."
"The atmosphere is one of professionalism. Yes there is the usual office banter, but everyone knows what they are doing so there isn't the need for any KPIs or aggressive sales strategies."
- North West
- £25,000 - £30,000 plus uncapped commission (paid quarterly based on GP delivery)
- Job Type