- About Us
- Our Expertise
- Policy Documents
- Contact Us
Careers at Millbank
Come and work for us
Who are we?
Millbank is a trusted, hardworking and knowledgeable agency providing high quality recruitment consultancy to specialist technical markets. Our turnover is in excess of £70m.
Over the past 30 years, our consultative approach has ensured we do what’s right by both our prestigious blue chip clients and our skilled candidates. Our specialist consultants know their stuff about the industries we serve, which is crucial to our success.
As the industries we serve have changed, we have advanced with them, meaning we can deliver an up-to-date service whilst calling on our experience to instil trust and best practice into everything we do.
Who are we looking for?
We are expanding our specialist team of expert consultants to meet ever increasing demand from our clients. Many of our consultants have been drawn from our industry sectors, meaning they have an advantage in recognising quality candidates and giving expert advice and assistance, but it’s not essential you have engineering experience. If you have a passion for ethical, professional recruitment, we want to meet you.
Just starting out in recruitment?
In addition to being a great place for experienced consultants to take responsibility for their own desk and work with our prestigious clients, we also have a proven track record of taking on trainees with little experience in technical recruitment and helping them achieve their ambitions of becoming fully fledged Recruitment Consultants.
Why work at Millbank?
- Convenient location – Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links
- Modern facilities – A fresh, contemporary office with free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Join an experienced team – Over a quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for more than twenty years
- Be part of our heritage – We have built up a well established client and candidate database
- Grow with us – We are continually expanding into new sectors as the industrial landscape changes, meaning we have recently developed and expanded several teams and offices
- Desirable commission structure – Uncapped, meaning your success is rewarded directly
- Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team, and be part of our regular office activities, such as fundraisers, dress down days and social events
- Highly rated by our staff – Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support.
What do our staff say about working at Millbank?
"When I started at Millbank as a trainee, I was provided with all the training, time and knowledge needed by the management to help me succeed and progress within the company."
"For those who are looking to start a career in the recruitment industry – working alongside Consultants who have been with the same company for 20+ years is invaluable."
"The atmosphere is one of professionalism. Yes there is the usual office banter, but everyone knows what they are doing so there isn't the need for any KPIs or aggressive sales strategies."
Read more reviews in full on our Glassdoor page.
- South East
- Job Type