Our client is looking for an enthusiastic person to join their expanding Bid and Tenders winning team, the function of the role will be to work closely with the Senior Bid Manager and the Technical Bid Writers.
- Review and complete Expression of Interest (EOI) opportunities.
- Review and complete Pre-Qualification Documents (PQQ) opportunities.
- Tender Opportunities (ITT): Review ITT documentation, define bid team organisation including identification of key bid support.
- Make a bid case for resources and obtain approval from senior management.
- Create Bid Tender Deliverable Schedules.
- Define and comply with the Bid document style and language/dictionary.
- Work thorough bid Proposal Management in terms of capturing Bid Strategy (Customer Interest and Influence, SWOT), Answer Planning, Draft and Final Proposal.
- Work to develop answer responses from the input provided by bid support disciplines and working using their technical skills.
- Create persuasive written (Benefit, Feature, Evidence) answer responses from technical content.
- Produce Organisation Charts, CVs, tables, charts to support a bid submission.
- Manage and chair meetings during the bidding lifecycle.
- Responsible for the Bid Proposal including coordination of all disciplines responsible for the submission elements of a bid: Quality – HSQE, Method & Logistics, Programme Commercial – Legal, Risk and Cost & Price.
- good attention to detail.
- good time management.
- can work with a systematic and methodology approach but flexible to re-forecast plans.
- GCSE Maths and English.
- Specialist Qualification that demonstrates ability and experience in technical writing.
- Specialist Qualification that demonstrate experience in operation/technical engineering/management.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.