Programme Coordinator (Q Collection)
The purpose of this role is to work with the Programme Leader to develop robust and detailed timing plans and parts trackers to ensure delivery of programmes to quality, delivery & cost.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Coordinate and collate cross functional inputs for programme gateways.
- Develop content lists in conjunction with Product Strategy and AML Design for all new vehicle programmes.
- Prepare PST & Gateway presentations with Project Manager.
- Management and creation of key programme documents including VPP, SEL and PDL documents.
- Monitor and progress resolution of actions from the weekly PST meeting.
- Work with PMT and PMSTs to generate detailed commodity plans aligned.
- Plan meetings and forums to drive resolution to matters arising from PSTs and Gateways.
- Assist in the creation of documents to support Q in mainstream programme forums including Gateways.
- Write and distribute minutes and records of PSTs and Gateways.
- Liaise with PMT areas and Vehicle Engineering to collate DVP and Test tracking documents.
- Work with Prototype Build to establish and manage tracking documents for parts.
- Provide PR releasing status of parts.
- Use eCMS to download regular concerns metrics and reports to circulate out to the Programme team & Provide weekly eCMS reports to PSTs.
- Support eCMS review.
- Coordinate inputs to Vehicle Project Plans.
- Compilation of reports and progress against agreed deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Automotive or Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5 GCSE (Or equivalent) rated A-C.
- Experience within the automotive industry, preferably with experience across a broad range of roles or commodities.
- Experience with Programme management & / or Logistics / procurement.
- Experience in component design, development and sign off.
- Good ability to clearly present information to all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to build up good working relationships across a wide area of the business.
- Extensive experience of project coordination or evidence of leadership ability.
- Driving licence, medical clearance to drive company vehicles.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.