We’re working in partnership with a COMAH chemical company who are looking for a Shift Manager (Supervisor) on a permanent basis for their North Cheshire site.
We’re working in partnership with a chemical company who are looking for a Shift Supervisor (Manager) on a permanent basis for their North Cheshire site.
Typical duties include:
- Leading a team of skilled Process Operatives.
- Maintaining and improving standards within a team.
- Planning out shift work.
- Communicating with workers throughout the working shift.
- Handling chemicals, both hazardous and non-hazardous.
- Familiar with risk assessments and understand their purpose.
- Understanding and complying with a Permit to Work system.
- Experience at operating chemical process plant, both manual and DCS controlled.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Participating with site safety initiatives.
- Basic mechanical tasks.
You will have experience of working on a chemical plant, preferably COMAH and managing Process Operators.Successful candidates will ideally have an NVQ level 3 in Plant Process Operations or equivalent.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.