Reporting into the engineering manager the Administrator will be required to support the team in respect of the administration activities necessary to maintain the smooth running of the engineering team.
Typical duties will include:
- Lead supplier procurement process
- Support SAP integration process for East Region, single point of contact for data collection, communications and co-ordination
- Provide support to the payroll supervisor for time entry and reporting requirements
- Maintain and issue reports to the operations & commercial teams
- Ensure all administration duties are completed in line with BUK site and corporate expectations
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Assist all departments on general administration duties
- Demonstrable organisational skills, administration, office and time management skills.
- High standard of computer literacy, ability to set up and maintain databases. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.