Battery Electronics Design Engineer
Our client is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. They are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Their vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
They’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and they’re now looking for an enthusiastic electronics design engineer to join their growing battery product team.
- Schematic design and prototyping for high and low power systems
- Battery PCB design, PCB prototyping and testing within the team
- Working with production suppliers on PCB testing and production at scale
Required Candidate Expertise:
- Schematic design
- Testing hardware
- Ability to debug own schematic and board
- 2 years+ experience in PCB Design (Altium)
- At least 2:1 in a relevant degree
- Programming basic software
- Design for EMC and EMC testing
- Experience with batteries (preferred, not required)
We’d love it if you have:
- A hunger to learn
- A huge desire to achieve
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.