New position available for Mechanical Coordinator to work for a new build project in the energy industry.To provide professional services to the one of the largest construction projects in Europe. Opportunity to work alongside experts in engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven understanding of Interface management, change management, KPI management and reporting.
- Knowledge of mechanical plant and equipment installation.
- Knowledge of design changes resulting from site installation.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry preferably in the energy sector.
- As a Mechanical Coordinator you will responsible for:
- Interface Management along with the other member of the team.
- Monitoring general performance including KPIs.
- Tracking input data provided by the team members.
- Application of Safety Principles.
- Delivering mechanical engineering designs and site installation support.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.