Salary: £14,480 pa
Industry: Business Support
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 26 October 2017
We currently have full time positions of 37.5 hrs per week on a rota basis which will include early starts late finishes and weekends on a rota The training for the above positions will consist of a 4 week full time training session (37.5 Hrs per week Mon- Fri). These positions are only open to applicants who have a British passport, are a permanent resident or have already obtained the right to live and work in the UK, Emirates is not able to assist with the process of obtaining visa's or work permits.
In addition to the above you will receive shift pay (approx £1000-£1500 pa depending on shifts worked) and 1 week bonus (paid at the end of November and pro rated if joining date is after the beginning of the calendar year. Full one week bonus approx. £229).
As an example (but not guaranteed due to the elements that could vary), a total expected annual salary for an employee speaking one required European language, earning an average of £1,250 shift pay and having entitlement to the full 1 week's bonus would be approximately £15,859. This figure would vary depending on number of languages spoken and amount of shift pay earned.
Other benefits include the following: Concessional travel benefits for employee and eligible relatives (after successful completion of probation period) Voluntary and contributory pension scheme (3 month waiting period) Participation in the Company's Group Profit Share Scheme (a qualifying period applies) Quarterly Performance Bonus (after successful completion of probation period)
• Sales and Customer Service
• Quote and sell airfares from the airline reservation system using the in-house quotation system
• Change reservations and actively cross sell flights where services are full or unavailable.
• Where applicable, offer and sell Emirates ancillaries to include Hotels, car hire and tours.
• Convert calls in to direct sales and constantly look for sales opportunities when servicing calls.
• Offer all Emirates special products, promotions, and offers at all times.
• Ensure a high standard of customer service is maintained at all times by identifying the caller's needs and offering the appropriate products and services.
• Remind passengers of the legal requirements covering their journey and ensure all passports, visa and health issued are explained and fully covered.
• Offer passengers Emirates special services and where applicable book special meal, wheelchair requests and seating.
• Ensure high standards of service are maintained when dealing with internal customers as well as external customers.
Minimum Knowledge/ Experience/ Training/ Qualifications
• Minimum GCSE or equivalent.
• Previous experience within a Customer Service role.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Previous Travel and Call Centre experience is desirable.
• Must be fluent in English and 1 other language
• Languages needed: Czech, Polish, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German.
• Must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.