Rate: Dependent of experience
Industry: Power & Energy
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 21 June 2017
We’re working in partnership with a leading engineering consultancy that delivers Control Systems projects across the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries.
We are working in partnership with a leading engineering company who are delivering a huge amount of work for key clients in a number for regulated sectors including chemical, petrochem and nuclear, and as such we have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with HV experience, to join the team in the Warrington area.
Typical Duties include:-
• Managing ongoing project tasks.
• Attending review meetings and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
• HV design.
• Collating reports.
• Managing project resources to keep within budgets and timescales.
You will be experienced in a number of the following areas:-
• HV/LV protection and distribution.
• Busbar distribution.
• HV Layouts and electrical systems standards.
• Development and review of schematic diagrams and SLDs.