Salary: £65K plus benefits
Industry: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
Expiration date: 20 July 2017
Mechanical, Process and Electrical Engineering Contracting company based in the Warrington area, looking to recruit for the above position
To develop, lead and manage all procurement and business services activities covering Property, Facilities, Plant, Equipment, and Fleet
To develop and implement an innovative and efficiency focussed continual improvement strategy delivering improvements in procurement and asset utilisation through maximising performance and positively influencing productivity improvements across the business.
To ensure a focussed and target driven strategy delivers a positive influence across the business and tangible and sustainable year on year profit improvements are achieved.
- Leadership and management of the Local Procurement Team and liaison with Regional and Global Procurement contacts
- Sourcing suitable property, managing leases and contracts in line with Company policy and authorisation levels
- Managing and maintaining properties and facilities to ensure that they meet Health & Safety and Legal Requirements (incl. cleaning, waste disposal, catering, security and parking)
- Manage, supply, maintain and maximise utilisation of all company assets, including but not limited to scaffolding, plant, equipment, machinery, tools, vehicles and office equipment
- Management of all sub contract processes, procedures, competence and compliance
- Act as focal point for IT working with UK IT manager
- Ensure Internal Control System performance and reporting requirements are met.
- Involvement in the development and roll-out of new ERP system, SAP, within the business
- Management of fleet suppliers, act as primary contact with all suppliers and optimise performance and cost. Track supplier performance,
- Management of Company Fleet to include vehicle assignment, utilisation, personal use, replacement policy, accident reporting, and other procedures.
- Ensure correct insurance coverage for business assets
- Management of cross functional Administration Team, managing priorities and resource levels
- Applying expertise and technology
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Creating and innovating
- Persuading and influencing
- Relating and networking
- Presenting and selling ideas
- Adhering to principles and values
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
10+ years senior management experience, working at Board level of leading, inspiring and managing multi-disciplined teams and large budgets
Strong track record of building strategic and effective partnerships
Proven track record of promoting, leading and implementing strategies and significant change programmes
Programme and project management experience.
Strong commitment to customer service, excellence and the achievement of results.
Essential: Graduate calibre professional qualification or equivalent experience.
Desirable: Relevant business qualifications (e.g. Business degree) Procurement/Finance background.