Rate: Dependent on Experience
Industry: Water & Utilities
Job Type: Contract
Expiration date: 08 September 2017
We have several opportunities for experience Civil Engineers to work with a leading engineering consultancy looking for support in their busy Newport office supporting various water, wastewater and sludge treatment projects.
We’re working in partnership with a global engineering, management and development consultancy that delivers projects across the globe in the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Our client had a diverse array of projects ranging from £100k to £45M in the wastewater networks, wastewater treatment and sludge treatment areas.
You will work with an innovative and motivated team of engineers, preparing and reviewing outline and detailed civil engineering designs, and producing technical and commercial specifications, drawings and schedules, working in close partnership with clients and contractors.
• UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure experience, knowledge of non-infrastructure wastewater assets is desirable
• Strong commercial awareness
• Experience of delivering design projects to program
• Demonstrable experience of delivering innovation
• Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
Proven Civil Engineer with experience of working on water/wastewater/sludge treatment projects.