Salary: Dependent of experience
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South West
Expiration date: 21 September 2017
We are working in partnership with a leading engineering company who are delivering a huge amount of work for key clients in the nuclear sector, and as such we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with strong nuclear industry experience to join our growing team in Gloucester.
You will be part of a team that delivers a variety of upgrade and life-time extension projects for the existing nuclear fleet. The central project team supports the various site project teams.
Typical duties will include:-
• Working in a cross-functional team delivering a variety of projects to cost and time.
• Reporting project status in line with company project controls.
• Assign project team members tasks and co-ordinating with specialist support staff.
• Coaching team members.
• Identifying project risks.
• Moving projects through a Gated process.
• Ensuring effective communications internal and externally with all relevant stakeholders.
• Identifying and supervising all controls needed to ensure projects adhere to all relevant ONR Site Licence Conditions.
Ideally your experience & skills will include:-
• Previous experience of Control & Instrumentation (C&I) projects.
• APMP Project Management qualification at a minimum of IPMA level D.
• A thorough understanding of the engineering lifecycle, including safety case production and development.
• Experience of ensuring EHS legislation is complied with including CDM regulations.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills and able to develop and maintain effective networks.
• Previous experience of managing complex technical projects.
• Producing reports and information to assist in estimating and scheduling.
This appointment will provide you with the opportunity to develop your Project Management skills, with excellent long-term potential to advance your career in our successful and expanding nuclear business.