Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 18 October 2017
We are working in partnership with a joint venture partnership that is designing and constructing a major nuclear project.
A long term assignment is available for a QS / Estimator with experience of piping and mechanical packages to assist on a large nuclear project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
QS Estimator reporting to the Estimating Manager and responsible for the preparation of Change Control estimates for the Piping and Mechanical Installation portion of the project. Review the scope documents, produce MTO’s, and engage with the supply chain to obtain quotations. Provide guidance to other member of the project team on estimating methodologies. Preparation of contractor raised compensation events with CEMAR.
• Working with in a JV environment
• Up to 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry, 3 of which must have been gained within the nuclear industry.
• Experienced of project delivery for projects over £10M in value.
• Experience in NEC 3 contracts.
• Experience in the use of CEMAR.
• Expected to have achieved / or be working towards membership the Professional Institution.
• Ability to work to timescales
Essential Experience :
Previous experience of NEC3 Contracts
Previous experience of mechanical and piping installation
Ability to attain SC Clearance