Salary: £30,000 pa
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 22 October 2017
The purpose of this role is to provide supporting database creation, administration and maintenance as well as data analysis for both the Quality Projects team and New Model Quality Engineers through the New Model Development phases into production ensuring quick visualisation of the status of each project and speedy resolution of concerns.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Within Quality at Aston Martin, New Model Quality has a wide range of roles and responsibilities, engaging all areas of the business, from Design, Purchasing, Product Development, Launch Teams, Manufacturing, After Sales, Dealerships and our supply Base.
• Constant interaction with people and the drive to make the highest quality sports cars in the world requires flexible engineers with good communication and team work.
• This role is required to support and streamline these activities to help engineers focus on areas where the attention is required, and at the same time help visualise the programme status throughout the business.
• The role will involve a degree of administration activities as well.
Qualifications & Experience
• High level of PC literacy, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to deal with people at all levels within the organisation both inside and outside the company
• High level of self-confidence and motivation
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines when preparing and completing reports for management reviews
• Ability to work closely with engineers/managers assisting through data analysis to solve problems with urgency
• Highly organised and methodical
• High degree of numeracy and knowledge of statistical techniques would be advantageous
• Administrative Qualifications
• Experience within the automotive industry
• Engineering qualifications and/or basic knowledge of vehicles would be an advantage