Rate: £12.83 per hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 06 February 2018
To be a member of a team responsible to the Group Leader for the rectification and fitting of components in various stages of off tracks assembly.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Carry out rectification work in line with the process and Standards required using the EASE system.
• Carries out off track shortage fitting as required to the VIS Standards.
• Store controlled substances/components into correct track side location.
• Support quality, productivity and process improvement initiatives.
• Adhere to company housekeeping policy.
• Validate reworks and drive back concerns to tech stations using BIS structure.
• Repair/rectify any concerns picked up from audit.
• Input repair actions into the Flags system and action corrective measures and control.
• Carry out TPM and Lean activities
• Provide training for local zone build technicians.
Qualifications & Experience
• Working knowledge of all stages of build.
• Manual dexterity, mechanical/quality aptitude.
• Computer literate.
• Able to communicate to groups of people.
• Successful candidates will be required to support/work in other areas as may be necessary.
• Able to train others on process and job role requirements
• Able to communicate and understand business needs within area.